The Accuvix XG provides the best in image quality, automation, user interface and design. Experiencing the Accuvix XG will enable you to see beyond previous imaging boundaries.
As patients become more knowledgable of their ultrasound options, systems and doctors become smarter. Nowadays, one of factors of a patient's choice for a hospital is what kind of medical system a hospital uses.
2D Image features:
- Dynamic MR™ / Dynamic MR Plus 2.0™ is designed to enrich gray-scale resolution, as it enhances detection and contrast resolution while also decreasing speckle echoes. This is particularly useful when evaluating superficial structures, including thyroid, vessels, pelvic and abdominal anatomy.
- SRF (Speckle Reduction Filter™) enhances image quality by reducing or eliminating the appearance of speckle echoes from ultrasound images. The degree of speckle reduction implemented is user-selectable.
- Wide Dynamic Range determines the number of gray shades utilized to map the gray-scale image. It enables display of more details of bright areas and dark areas.
- SCI (Spatial Compounding Image™) controls the ultrasound beam electronically by steering, and compounds many scan lines.
- FSI (Full Spectrum Imaging™) incorporates the penetration capabilities associated with lower frequencies, yet maintains the fine pixel uniformity associated with higher frequencies, to deliver consistently high quality images even in challenging diagnostic areas.
3D Image features:
- HDVI™ gives outstanding image quality and naturally clearer contrast, with excellent tissue differentiation, edge depiction and speckle reduction, allowing consistent diagnoses with great confidence.
- 3D XI™, comprised of a suite of three innovative imaging applications - Multi-Slice View™, Oblique View™ and Volume CT™ - offers complete and precise control over 3D/4D volume data manipulation for maximum diagnostic accuracy.
- 3D MXI™ is an innovative, cutting-edge 3D image processing technology. Comprising a comprehensive suite of imaging tools - including Multi Volume Slice™, Mirror View™, Multi-OVIX™, and 3D OH™ - 3D MXI™ lets you view, examine and diagnose 3D volume data with supreme ease, speed and accuracy.
For more detail: http://www.samsungmedison.com/ultrasound/general-imaging/accuvix-xg/