EMBL-EBI / Cambridge Computational Biomedical Postdoctoral Fellowships in UK, 2019
Applications are invited for EMBL-EBI / Cambridge Computational Biomedical Postdoctoral Fellowships to work on projects that apply computational approaches to translational clinical research involving human subjects.
EBPOD fellowships support three-year projects supervised jointly by faculty members at EMBL-EBI and either the Cambridge BRC or the University of Cambridge’s School of the Biological Sciences.
EMBL-EBI is international, innovative and interdisciplinary, and a champion of open data in the life sciences. At EMBL-EBI, we make the world’s public biological data freely available to the scientific community via a range of services and tools, perform basic research and provide professional training in bioinformatics.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Applications close: July 30, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: EBPOD researchers work on projects that apply computational approaches to translational clinical research involving human subjects.
- ScholarshipAward: EMBL stipend rates. Details concerning stipend will be provided to those candidates who are invited to interview.
- Nationality: Open for all nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarshipcan be taken in the UK
Applications are welcome from all nationalities.
EMBL-EBI has partnered with the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) and the University of Cambridge’s School of the Biological Sciences (SBS, with support from its Wellcome Institutional Support fund) to offer joint postdoctoral fellowships that build on the collaborative relationship between the institutions, supporting projects that apply computational approaches to translational clinical (BRC) or biological research (SBS).
EBPOD postdoctoral fellows are appointed for three years to work on projects under the joint supervision of faculty members from EMBL-EBI and the Cambridge BRC or the University of Cambridge’s School of the Biological Sciences.
EMBL welcome applications irrespective of gender and appointment will be based on merit alone. Applications are welcome from all nationalities – visa information will be discussed in more depth with applicants selected for interview.
English Language Requirements:
The candidate should have a very good command over English language.
How to Apply:
All applications should be submitted through the EMBL jobs page.
Your application should include the following:
For more details: https://www.ebi.ac.uk/research/postdocs/ebpods
- A cover letter
- Your curriculum vitae
- Two recent letters of reference