The New Cardiology Comprehensive Approach
SUITESTENSA is the CVIS PACS imaging & information management software platform developed by EBIT, the Esaote’s Company dedicated to healthcare IT diagnostic processes.
By encompassing all cardiology specialties into one single platform, SUITESTENSA allows for achieving a better workflow from patient admission to exam execution, reporting, administration and distribution.
SUITESTENSA cardiology folder contains all exams performed in the cardiology department: cath-lab, echo, ECG, EP, and can be connected to other diagnostic examinations to get the entire clinical history of a patient simply as just one click.
- Tight integration with HISs (ADT, EPR, Lab, Repositories, etc.)
- Emergency management
- Possibility of integration with central hospital warehouse and real-time stock and inventory Lab management (immediate cost per procedure, order filler and order management)
- Multi-parametric data extraction, analysis and statistics
- Customizable Case Report Forms (CRFs) for clinical trials: cases can be indexed, anonymized and exported into logical archives
- 2D, 3D & 4D advanced clinical packages for image processing and reconstruction
Compliant with the Most Relevant Regulations, Directives & Standards
- Data security, data integrity and disaster recovery
- Full traceability of involved personnel and implanted devices per procedure
- Compliance with datasets rules of national and international reference associations: ESC, ASE, ANMCO, GISE, SIEC, AIAC
- Compliant with cath-lab quality standards validation (Italian initiative GISENetwork: Outcome Survey of Coronary Angioplasty)
- Compliant with SIEC & ASE recommendations for standardized adult trans-thoracic report
- Possibility of mapping data into other national registries
Shape The Future Of Cardiology Reporting: SUITESTENSA has innovated the way Cardiologists produce and distribute reports.
SUITESTENSA RIS CVIS PACS, manufactured by Esaote, complies with the Medical Device Directive (MDD) 93\42\EEC as amended by the 2007/47/EC.
In accordance with this directive, SUITESTENSA RIS CVIS PACS is classified as Class IIa devices.
For more detail: https://www.news-medical.net/ads/abmc.aspx?b=3510