· Provide and Support for any medicals information and executing scientific engagement activities to Commercial team.
· Conducts training program and initiate educational activities for internal and external stakeholder.
· Maintain up to date clinical knowledge in appropriate therapeutic areas.
· Discuss and Build scientific partnerships with KOLs.
· Develop medical strategies/ medical education program.
· In collaboration with Clinical Operations, advise / recommend potential investigators for local and global studies.
· To collaborate with Country, Regional and Global team members in development / execution of clinical activities.
· Degree of Pharm D, PhD in Life science.
· At least 3 years' experiences in medical science liaison, clinical medicine, clinical development roles in Pharmaceuticals or Healthcare Industry.
· Knowledge of assigned therapeutic area with ability to interact with relevant KOLs.
· Fluent in English and Thai.
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
What's on Offer
· Great package with other benefits.
· Growth career with one of successful pharmaceutical company in the world.
Please email in English with detailed resume to: email@example.com
quoting the classified ad reference code.